- With the first snow of the winter season on the ground, City Officials in Rawlins will recommend changes to the emergency snow removal route.
- An independent consultant, hired by state lawmakers, continues to analyze how Wyoming might cover the lack of cash to pay for K-12 schools at current funding levels.
- Also on the agenda for the Rawlins City Council meeting will be a request for four thousand dollars in grants to the Carbon County Visitor’s Council. The money would cover the cost of updating a city-owned billboard for the municipality’s golf course, and two annual competitions hosted by the Rawlins Family Recreation Center.
- The Carbon County Wyoming Public Lands Initiative Committee has set open house meeting dates for April but are currently taking public comments on wilderness study areas to help make recommendations on what to do with those lands.
- The Encampment Lady Tigers basketball team is making the transition into the winter season and is looking forward to opening day.