- Carbon County’s registered republicans are encouraged to consider applying for available positions as precinct committee men or women. the Republican Central Committee has numerous openings across the county.
- While the Saratoga Planning Commission continues to discuss how much to charge for application fees administered through the town, the board has created recommendation on other parts of the processes.
- After receiving one million dollars in grant funding last year, the Old Pen in Rawlins is preparing to go out to bid on the renovation of the old Guards’ Quarters. Once completed, the space is expected to accommodate offices for a visitors center, exhibit space, and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- The Saratoga Water and Sewer Board was presented with another faulty pipe from the town’s seven year old meter pit project and are passing on to the Saratoga Town Council to see who is responsible for the cost of repairs.
- It’s a jam packed weekend for the high school sports teams of Carbon County as conference play heats up.