- In hopes of creating a new economic resource for Carbon County, an independent consultant is proposing the development of National Recreation Area north of Interstate 80 extending to Seminoe and Pathfinder Reservoirs.
- In Rawlins: The City Police Chief and City Fire Chief will ask the city council to consider approving the submission of two grant applications, each aimed at better serving the community during emergencies.
- The website for Carbon County School District #2 is about to have a new look as a technology team works on the finishing touches needed to put updates in place.
- Rawlins residents and business owners are invited to attend tonight’s community round table hosted by the Downtown Development Authority. The DDA is seeking feedback from the public on its past and future projects.
- In Sports: The weekend for Carbon County High School teams was – in a word – successful.