- A dozen applications have been received from area residents looking to replace Lindy Glode on the Board of Carbon County Commissioners. Glode quit her position mid-term at the end of January.
- A Rawlins man with previous domestic violence convictions pleaded not guilty to strangulation and battery charges in Carbon County District Court on Monday morning.
- The City of Rawlins has begun its search for a new concessionaire to provide food and drink service at the municipal golf course. Hoping to have the restaurant open for operation beginning April 15th, city officials are now accepting proposals from interested parties.
- To clarify how leadership roles can be filled, the county’s emergency services organization, SCWEMS, is recommending changes to its Joint Powers Board agreement with communities.
- The rosters have been selected for the 2018 Shrine Bowl All-Star Football Game that donates all of it’s proceeds to the Salt Lake City Shriner’s Hospital.