- Representatives from the seven communities participating in the area’s emergency management service agreement met last night in Saratoga to discuss how to deal with the multiple challenges they face, including the recent resignation of its board chairman.
- In Rawlins: Roughly 10 businesses were impacted by a break in the main water line running below Edinburgh Street on Monday afternoon. City crews were able to restore the service.
- The sound you hear in the Platte Valley this morning is a helicopter working near the Encampment River as the Wyoming Game and Fish Department captures and collars Bighorn sheep.
- At the Legislature on Tuesday, the senate approved a heavily amended “Stand Your Ground” bill on second reading. The lengthy amendment to Senate File 71 involved a series of deletions, substitutions, and additions, including clarifications to the definition of reasonable defensive force.
- The senate also approved Senate File 23, the latest attempt by lawmakers to define and penalize marijuana products when it is packaged in edible, non-plant products, such as candies and liquids.
- The Lady Outlaw basketball team finished the regular season on a strong note. Now the girls are looking to take that momentum into the post season.