- Carbon County School District #2 hosted interviews this week with four candidates interested in the Saratoga Middle High School principal position.
- In Rawlins, planning for the 150th Anniversary of the town and the Union Pacific Railroad is making progress after a slow start.
- At the legislature, the Wyoming House did not concur yesterday with the Senate on elements of the water construction bill, including funding for the West Fork Reservoir. A panel with select members from both bodies will meet today to hammer out the differences.
- The Upper Platte River Solid Waste Disposal District is working to determine how to best address two concerns of trash disposal. The board discussed people illegally dumping trash in town dumpsters and large amounts of cardboard being thrown in with commercial garbage.
- In sports, the Cowboys could not keep pace with a fast-breaking New Mexico team last night. The Pokes fell to the Lobos 87-75 in the quarter-finals of the Mountain West Tournament. With the loss, Wyoming finishes the season with a 20-13 overall record for back-to-back 20-win campaigns. They now await a possible bit to the next round of post-season tournament action.