- Representatives from twelve local non-profit and ancillary agencies approached the Rawlins City Council on Tuesday during a a special work session dedicated to funding requests for the upcoming fiscal year. In all, the funding requests total a little more than 213-thousand dollars.
- After seeing the Annual Health and Wellness Fair through its most successful year, Committee Chair and Hospital nurse Christina Baugh plans to pass on her role as event organizer.
- Each year, the Bureau of Land Management seeks comments and suggestions from the public regarding wild horse management and gather methods. This year’s meeting has been scheduled for next week in Rawlins.
- In Saratoga, to increase storage and put facilities closer to the transfer station at the area landfill, the Upper Platte Valley Solid Waste Disposal is looking to put a new building on the site.
- It’s a big weekend for the high school track teams of Carbon County as it will be the last time they run and jump before heading into the post season.