1 Job Opening for KTGA
Candidates will have excellent communication skills, enjoy people and be creative at problem solving and message building. We are looking for someone who is tenacious, ethical and motivated to get results that will help our local businesses grow their business.
• Develop and maintain relationships with individuals or organizations to help achieve business goals.
• Builds rapport. Represents radio stations in a professional manner and learns about other businesses so as to sell their strengths to our listeners.
• Strives for results and successful outcomes; works well with others.
• Demonstrates curiosity and a desire to know more and the ability to process new information.
• Communicate articulately. Speak and write clearly and concisely.
• Builds customer loyalty.
• College degree preferred, but qualifying life and work experience acceptable
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Some sales experience helpful
Send your resume to email@example.com
ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
For the Period Beginning 12/1/11 and Ending 11/30/12
There was one full-time vacancy during this year’s reporting period (12/1/11 – 11/30/12).
Full-Time Position Filled: Production Director/On-Air Announcer
Total interviewees for full-time positions: 2
Number of Referrals from sources used: 2
There were only four full-time employees during this period.
This report covers the following employment unit:
KTGA-FM Facility ID: 164278 Saratoga, WY
KBDY-FM Facility ID: 166000 Saratoga, WY
Preparer: James M. O’Reilly
Title: General Manager
Date: December 1, 2012