- Pending final review by both the Planning Commission and the Board of County Commissioners, the county will likely adopt a new fee schedule for planning and development applications, including zone changes in 2018. Some of the changes are being made in anticipation of a coming boom in wind energy and transmission lines.
- The Town of Saratoga is seeking new equipment vital to cleaning and draining the town’s sewer system.
- In an update to a story previously reported by Bigfoot 99, the City of Rawlins is moving forward on implementing several changes to the emergency snow removal route.
- A vocational agriculture shop at Encampment School is expected to receive renovations. The school district is moving forward with a design phase and will review those plans to see if enough funding is available for the project.
- Christmas comes early for Wyoming fans with today’s showdown between the Cowboys and the Cheppewas of Central Michigan. Kickoff is set for two o’clock for the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.