- As winter progresses, influenza is becoming a growing concern in Wyoming. The virus is currently widespread throughout the state.
- Carbon County residents worried about future medical expenses can still apply for public health’s emergency assistance program which provides vouchers of up to $1000 to low income individuals and families. Those interested are encouraged to apply soon, since the funding is distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Carbon County School District #2 is searching for two new principals to fill positions that will be open at the end of the school year.
- The 2nd Annual Variety Show, which benefits the county library system, boasts a little something for everyone this year.
- This weekend will hold plenty of marquee match-ups across the Cowboy State for high schools of Carbon County.