- Work is underway developing a new process to ensure school districts across the state are providing quality education. This new procedure comes after the Wyoming Department of Education decided not to renew its contract with an independent accreditor.
- In an update to a story previously reported by Bigfoot 99, the Board of Carbon County Commissioners is considering whether or not to front the money necessary to pay off a set of bonds early.
- The Carbon County Wyoming Public Lands Initiative committee is inviting the public to two open houses starting next week to collect input regarding management for local Wilderness Study Areas.
- Carbon County residents are invited to take advantage of an online Wyoming hunter education and safety program, as well as an Internet Field Day scheduled for Rawlins in late April.
- It’s spring break and all but one high school has this weekend off.