- The Rawlins City Council unanimously passed the proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year earlier this week, but some council members said they aren’t content with the allocations.
- The new director of the Grand Encampment Museum is Tim Nicklas. Tim is digging into the local history and his new gig before the summer season starts. Niklas also has plans to expand some exhibits.
- In Rawlins, three high school seniors spoke to their classmates Thursday about the importance of exercising their right to vote before leading a non-partisan voter registration drive.
- In Saratoga, a plat to expand the town Cemetery, that was presented a year ago, has finally received approval Tuesday evening after engineers explained that power line easements shouldn’t affect any plots.
- In Sports: It’s the final weekend of the Spring Sports season as the county teams will leave it all out on the track and field one last time in hopes of bringing home some hardware.