- The Saratoga Planning Commission will begin rewriting ordinances about mobile home parks and recreational vehicles to make adjustments to better fit the town.
- In Rawlins, after a recent training, city staff are set to begin rating the city’s 99 miles of roadway as they develop a pavement management program.
- A temporary ranger for the Brush Creek Hayden District is set to begin serving the area in March until a full-time ranger is hired by US Forest Service.
- A new club is forming in Rawlins, Toastmasters International, and any area resident interested in developing confidence in public speaking and leadership is encouraged to join.
- High School basketball teams around the county battled for post season seeding over the weekend.