- The 35th Annual Saratoga Ice Fishing Derby brought in almost eight hundred people to town over the weekend.
- The shutdown of the federal government continues for a third day after last minute negotiations failed. A stopgap measure to keep government services running for 30 days failed 50 to 49, short of the 60 votes needed.
- The Board of Carbon County Commissioners has formally adopted the new fee schedule for planning and development in the county.
- Installation of new lights and cameras have been completed at the Saratoga Jet Center to provide the space with updates and make it safer.
- It was a big weekend throughout the county as conference play heated up.