- With large wind projects getting ready to break ground at the northern end of the county, local government officials met with Invenergy and PacifiCorp to talk about housing for the anticipated influx of construction workers to build the turbines and transmission line.
- Representatives from the Carbon County Youth Crisis Center, the Carbon County Higher Education Center, the Wyoming State Penitentiary and the Rawlins Police Department attended last week’s community forum on restorative justice.
- Last week, the Saratoga Town Council approved the first reading of its 2018 fiscal year budget as well as the first reading of an amendment to last years’ financial plan.
- In preparation for the upcoming Wyoming Association of Municipalities Annual Convention next month, the Rawlins City Council has appointed its voting delegates and plans to support all 18 resolutions.
- The spring sports season has come to a close over the weekend and county high school teams finished in a big way.