- Hot dogs and bottled water are not going to cut it for the hardcore golf crowd. So, Rawlins city officials come up with a plan for dealing with the lack of a restaurant concessionaire at the Rochelle Ranch Golf Course.
- In Saratoga, firefighters continue to mop up spot fires still burning in some of the sawdust piles behind the mill. In the meantime, some of the mill’s neighbors are expressing concerns about procedures at the facility that might have led to this week’s big fire.
- Carbon County residents who recently purchased bagged salads containing chopped romaine lettuce are advised not to consume the products because they may contain a nasty bacteria.
- In Rawlins, residents will have the option of disposing much of their construction and demolition waste for free at the municipal landfill this summer, but they’ll have to haul it themselves.
- The Wyoming Football Team is making strides of improvement as Spring Camp is winding down.