- In Saratoga: Living in recreational vehicles on lots outside mobile home parks has become a hot button issue. After a well attended workshop to discuss the topic, the Saratoga Planning Commission has decided to review municipal code in other Wyoming communities of similar size.
- In Rawlins: Select city staff will participate in an upcoming training session to help the municipality establish a much needed pavement management program for its streets.
- With no concrete system of filing applications for free and reduced meals for students, Carbon County School District #1 is pursuing a corrective plan to develop.
- In Washington: The Trump Administration continues to roll back the 2015 Obama Administration rule redefining federal power over small waterways.
- February is here. Those looking for a different way to surprise their loved ones this Valentine’s Day can take advantage of a new two-part program hosted by the Rawlins DDA.
- The Saratoga boys basketball team continued to roll through their schedule last weekend and has hopes of getting revenge on their upcoming conference opponents.