- In Rawlins, a handful of local business owners have taken issue with the funding and attention dedicated to the Downtown Development Authority.
- Wyoming’s unemployment rate continues to decline.
- A federal grant used t demonstrate how the human body works to Saratoga Elementary School students can also help adults learn more about important health issues.
- Birth rates throughout Wyoming have decline drastically, however in Carbon County, they have only decreased slightly.
- The H.E.M track program has had a couple of days to reflect on a season that brought them plenty of hardware.