- Carbon County’s new Sheriff will be appointed this morning by the Board of Carbon County Commissioners. The Commissioners will choose between three candidates whose names were advanced by the Carbon County Central Democratic Committee.
- With a large project underway, the USFS is hosting public meetings at the Brush Creek Hayden Ranger District Office next week to provide updates on the Medicine Bow Landscape Vegetation Analysis.
- County officials will take a hard look at details of the Sage Creek Highway Paving Project during today’s commissioners meeting.
- Before determining whether Saratoga water and sewer fee increases are needed, the Carbon County Impact Joint Powers Board plans to investigate exactly which town account receives the revenues and how much those revenues are.
- The Saratoga girls’ basketball team fell in both contests over the weekend, but continue to mature as the season moves forward.