- After discussing a proposal by US Representative Liz Cheney to amend the Wyoming wilderness Act to allow all recreational uses on Wilderness Study Areas in northwest Wyoming, the Carbon County Public Lands Initiative Committee decided to hold off on advocating politically for their work.
- In an update previously reported by Bigfoot 99, Rawlins Police Department officers attended the funeral services of a Douglas County Sheriff’s Deputy killed in an ambush shooting by a former Rawlins attorney.
- A former Rawlins woman accused of using a borrowed flatbed trailer to dump household garbage outside of Rawlins has pleaded not guilty to the charges brought against her.
- The Town of Saratoga is making progress on its lighting and camera project taking place at the Saratoga Jet Center.
- The Rawlins Lady Outlaw basketball team is coming off of a big road trip that took them to Mountain View and Star Valley.