- A Rawlins man, who was scheduled to go to trial today on a case over a year old, pleaded guilty on Monday to a felony charge of aggravated assault and batter for beating a man outside a local bar.
- Much of Wyoming is now under fire restrictions, including Carbon County.
- Like budgets for most agencies, much of the state’s general fund goes toward personnel.
- Earlier this year the legislature made several changes to the laws governing the sale of liquor and liquor licenses.
- Day number 1 of the High School National Finals Rodeo is in the books.