- Pending a scheduled autopsy, few details have been released about the unexpected death of a Carbon County infant that occurred over the weekend.
- Carbon County School District #1 is wrapping up the last bit of construction and renovation work at the Rawlins High School.
- Carbon County residents struggling to cover future medical expenses are urged to take advantage of public health’s assistance program which provides vouchers of up to $1000 to low income individuals and families.
- The bill to Carbon County for using air support to contain the 150-acre Encampment River Fire this pas August is just over 24-thousand dollars, John Rutherford told County Commissioners on Tuesday.
- Bighorn sheep in the Platte Valley will be collared in the coming winter months to allow the Wyoming Game and Fish Department to monitor their health.
- Members from the University have stood up and talked about the upcoming Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.