- The Wyoming Congressional Delegation voiced support Tuesday for President Donald Trump’s decision to ditch the nuclear deal with Iran that his predecessor brokered. In announcing the decision yesterday, Trump said the deal was an embarrassment to the United States and that he was reinstating the tough economic sanctions that the Obama Administration had removed when the deal was inked.
- The Saratoga Planning Commission, after considering the town’s role in enforcing regulations that might prevent another dangerous saw mill fire, determined last night that the fire chief has the sole authority to report and mitigate potential hazards.
- The Rawlins City Council tentatively agreed to provide some level of funding to each of the organizations that requested financial assistance for the upcoming fiscal year. The decision was reached in less that 10 minutes without any real public discussion.
- The Brush Creek Hayden Ranger District is gearing up to start implementing a vegetation and fuels project in Ryan Park this summer. Plans to host a stakeholder field trip to discuss treatment options will take place in late June.
- The Little Snake River track team is sitting right where they want to be heading into the post season.