- The Badger Creek Fire more than doubled in Size on Tuesday and continues to impact travel along the southern edge of the Medicine Bow National Forest east of Saratoga. The latest estimate puts the fire at 5,233 acres. Wyoming 230 remains closed between the Wyoming State Line and Woods Landing.
- In Saratoga, about 15-hundred dollars have been allotted for improvements to the town’s swimming pool. The issue – the wading pool is too cold so people don’t use it.
- The Sinclair Wyoming Refining Company has issued a community challenge to area residents in an effort to raise money for the Boys and Girls Club of Carbon County. Despite adjusting its staffing, hours of operation, and membership costs, the non-profit organization geared toward children continues to struggle.
- Being frugal during the school year has paid off for Carbon County School District #1. Having an excess in carry over funds in the general budget, the board has dispersed funds to the Carbon County Higher Education Center, the Recreation Board, and employees.
- Tracking the progress of former Wyoming Quarterback, Josh Allen, as he looks to make a name for himself as an NFL rookie.
- The Rockies continue to dig themselves into a hole.This puts the Rockies five games behind the first place Diamondbacks.