- The first statewide snow storm of the winter driving season is creating travel impacts across Wyoming today. In southern Wyoming, only four inches of snow is expected to fall across the I-80 corridor from Rawlins to Laramie.
- The Board of Carbon County Commissioners hopes to meet with the Carbon County Fair Board soon to discuss the possibility of a memorandum of understanding between the two bodies. The MOU would place the management of buildings at the fairgrounds back into the hands of the county’s Buildings and Grounds department.
- Carbon County Higher Education Center is hosting an open house and tour of the home that students in the construction trades class built last year.
- In Washington, after 14 hours of debate, side deals and sparring over both friendly and hostile amendments, the US Senate passed the Republican tax reform package.
- With just a week before the winter sports season gets underway, the Rawlins Outlaw basketball team is making strides, and believes they are a state championship contender.