- The Board of Carbon County Commissioners is seeking changes in a contract with a Wyoming attorney before they commit to joining a class action lawsuit against nine major pharmaceutical companies. The lawsuit claims the companies are financially responsible for an opioid epidemic that is impacting communities across the state.
- Saratoga could have improved Verizon cell phone coverage as early as this summer with the construction of a new tower that started this week.
- The City of Rawlins has begun the process of developing a plant o repair and replace roughly one-third of its streets.
- While still a few months away, efforts are being made to reorganize the tradition of a community picnic in Saratoga.
- The Wyoming Cowboy football team is making strides as they’ve finished their 7th spring practice.