Now Hiring: Radio Website Editor
Bigfoot99 – KTGA 99.3 FM is seeking a website editor. It is a straightforward but extremely important job as thousands of people rely on our website in conjunction with our radio station as the only local daily news source. Our website won the Wyoming Association of Broadcaster’s Best Use of Digital Media Award – Small Market in 2022. We take pride in our work, but keep it simple and like to have fun.
– Posting daily news stories written by reporters on a WordPress website (copy/paste, light editorial work, uploading files).
– Write headlines for news stories.
– Compiling a monthly analytics report.
– Working collaboratively with sales team.
– Resizing photos, uploading photos and audio for news stories.
– Posting news story links to station Facebook page.
– Experience managing websites, preferably WordPress.
– Attention to detail is a MUST.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Sense of humor.
– Proficient in Facebook.
– Graphic design experience a plus.
– While this is not a reporter job, radio, writing or editorial experience is highly desirable.
– Approximately 1-2 hours per day, Monday through Friday.
– Pay DOE.
– This may be a virtual or in-person position with the potential to increase hours or become a full time position for the right candidate.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as we are looking to fill the position as quickly as possible.