- Four candidates for the Saratoga Middle High School Principal position will visit the community starting today for interviews with staff and the public.
- During its regular meeting tomorrow evening, the Rawlins City Council will consider authorizing the submission of three grant request to the Rec Board, each one benefiting the Rochelle Ranch Golf Course.
- The Honorable Susan Stipe, the newest circuit court judge on the Second Judicial District bench, took the oath of office Thursday morning, in front of a packed courtroom.
- A Rawlins teen had the opportunity to compete for the State Youth of the Year award and although she didn’t walk away with the title this time, she described the experience as “an honor”.
- It’s tournament time and the high school basketball teams from Carbon County performed well at state and regionals.