- After initially discussing financing the purchase of new equipment to clean and drain the town’s sewer system for about 44 thousand dollars, the Town of Saratoga is instead paying for the tools up front from a sewer enterprise fund.
- During a work session Tuesday, the Rawlins City Council sat down with members from the Rochelle Ranch Golf Course Advisory Board to discuss a new plan for the concessionaire.
- In an update to a story previously reported by Bigfoot 99, the Sage Creek Highway Paving Project is moving forward. The county commissioners were given an update by the project manager during their Tuesday meeting.
- According to a national report, the Cowboy State ranks seventh in overall education quality and first in school finance.
- Conference play heats up for the Carbon County High Schools this weekend.