- In an update to a story first reported by Bigfoot 99, Carbon County Sheriff Jerry Colson retires this week.
- Carbon County School District superintendents talked about the virtual education options they can provide as the Wyoming Department of Education seeks feedback on proposed rules for virtual instruction.
- Another letter sent out to all residents in the City of Rawlins states the municipality’s water system still fails to comply with an EPA timeline for correction of a system deficiency. In other words, tiny brine shrimp can still be found in the unfiltered side at the water treatment plant.
- Horses will be pulling skiers through a series of jumps at Buck Springs Arena near Saratoga this weekend for the second skijoring races hosted by the Saratoga Lion’s Club and Platte Valley Jaycees.
- The Carbon County High Schools will have a jam packed weekend with some opening conference play.