- The Carbon County Fair Board met with county officials this week to discuss elements of an MOU – Memorandum of Understanding – between the board and the county commissioners.
- In Saratoga, despite learning that the individual contracted to oversee the landfill closure has sold his company, The Upper Platte Valley Waste Disposal District continues to work out details for the project which is expected to begin in the summer of 2019.
- Celebrations planned for the 150th Anniversary of the Rawlins Territory continue to grow in number as the committee receives input from area residents. The committee discussed several new events and activities at its meeting on Wednesday.
- In Saratoga, the Planning Commission is focusing on two options as it fine tunes the ordinance governing mobile home parks. One option would create mobile home park districts. The other removes recreational vehicles from the current code’s allowable uses.
- The Wyoming Cowgirls enter the post-season tonight in the first-round WNIT action against the Aggies of New Mexico State.