- The investigation into the two vehicle crash last September that claimed the life of Rawlins business man, Pat Cain, has been completed. No charges have been filed. The county attorney’s office is still deciding whether or not to file charges. A decision could come in the next few weeks.
- So far this year, 39 people have died on Wyoming’s highways, the same number as last year at this time. The Wyoming Department of Transportation is exploring a number of ways to improve safety on roads in the Cowboy State.
- Carbon County’s own Ribbons of Hope is gearing up for its only fundraiser of the year, the Fiesta 5K, and registration is now open. This year’s event features some new twists.
- In Sinclair, young bicyclists are encouraged to attend the upcoming Bike Rodeo. The event serves as a good reminder about the rules of the road before kids hit the streets on their own.
- Former Wyoming Quaterback, Josh Allen, will wrap up his second week of NFL practices and hungry to move forward.