- In their final recommendation to state lawmakers, a consulting firm reviewing how Wyoming school districts are funded is suggesting an increase for the education budget.
- Three vacancies still remain on the Carbon County Library Board and applications have been pouring in prior to the Thursday deadline.
- A major American rifle manufacturer is relocating to Wyoming. Governor Matt Mead announced yesterday that Weatherby will move its offices from California to Sheridan.
- The Boys and Girls Club of Carbon County is calling on the public to help sponsor memberships for children from low-income families. The club instituted a slight fee increase in 2017, a necessary move to keep the nonprofit’s doors open and lights on.
- With a large scale vegetation project proposed to take place in the Medicine Bow National Forest, the USFS will provide updates at the Brush Creek Hayden Ranger District Office this evening.
- The Saratoga boys basketball team has turned the heads of many this season and have no plans of slowing down.