- After reviewing the numbers, the Select Committee on School Finance Recalibration has voted against supporting a proposed model that would increase funding to K-12 schools in the state.
- Nearly six months after the state began investigating an industrial site in Rawlins where a liquid asphalt residue was dumped illegally, the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality is still trying to gain access to the property to evaluate how the cleanup effort is progressing.
- Wyoming Game and Fish has diagnosed chronic wasting disease for the first time in Deer Hunt Area 161 in the Town of Hanna.
- After discussions, the Rawlins Urban Systems Committee made the decision to take no action on a potential speed limit increase on a portion of Spruce Street. The issue will go before the Rawlins City Council as a committee report, and any decision will be up to the council’s pleasure.
- The Rawlins boys swim team looks to stay red hot as they head into their conference meet this weekend.